Looking at the world through B*sh coloured glasses.

This is priceless. From a news conference on the NSA spying scandal:
"My personal opinion is, it was a shameful act for someone to disclose this very important program in a time of war. The fact that we're discussing this program is helping the enemy."

Honestly I laughed for nearly a whole minute straight when I read that. It's a fine example of B*sh's complete ineptitude. We're not at war. He never made a declaration of war and neither did anyone else. So that's either a lie or a misunderstanding - both of which he's known for. And discussing this program helps the enemy? I laughed so hard 7up came out of my nose. Please, someone - anyone - post a comment and tell me how this helps "the enemy". Does B*sh really presuppose that anyone with a nefarious agenda doesn't know about Echelon? Does he really believe that they'll be using tappable lines of communication? The man is so detached from reality it makes it even more disturbing that he's the "President".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much