I'm back. Again.

I'm back at home after the Dallas trip. I volunteered to have my PC EVO'd last night and today was basically a wash - not a stitch of work got done, but I wasn't expecting to be able to do anything. When a stuffed shirt gives a presentation and says something like "nothing we do during the transition will prevent you from being able to do your job" you know you've basically lost a week of productivity :-)

We got a phone call from mum and dad tonight - they've arrived safely in Vegas and will be here on Saturday. Our poor cat is likely to move out again like she did last year but I hope she comes in in the evenings to sleep with us. I hate the idea of her being outside when it's snowing, and this weekend's storm looks like it's shaping up to be a good one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much