Holy snot! Metal cutlery

You could have knocked me down with a feather. After the usual shifty sideways looks from the criminals at the TSA and the whole being-made-to-feel-like-a-terrorist-because-I-wanted-to-fly at the airport, I got on board and bugger me! Metal cutlery! Is American Airlines finally treating its passengers like adults again? We've had that plastic shit for so long now I'd forgotten what it was like to use real cutlery in the air. It's one of the reasons (that and the putrid food) that I always eat before getting on board now - so I don't have to mess with stupid playskool knives and forks. Or worse - sporknives. But American seem to be bucking the trend. Time to start eating on board again? The food actually wasn't bad either. How things have changed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much