I hate suits

I really hate suits. They're uncomfortable in every way, they make you look like an organ-grinder's monkey, and worst of all, it changes the way people treat you. This moring at breakfast it was all sir-this and sir-that. Yesterday, when I was dressed normally, they could barely give me the time of day. It irritates the piss out of me that people think that just because you're wearing a suit you should be treated differently. Why couldn't they have some common courtesy yesterday morning? I'm the same person. Just because I'm wearing a suit doesn't mean I deserve any more attention than the person sitting next to me in normal clothes.
I really, really hate wearing a suit.

Comments

Mark N. said…
I second the notion that nobody should EVER have to wear a suit. I have specifically asked to be buried in my shorts and barefoot. Anyway I ended up buying a $500.00 suit for our last trade show, and it is unlikely that I will ever wear it again. Hope all is going well at the show!

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much