Multiple trips to Home Depot.

I discovered this morning that the power outage while we were away blew up our old mechanical sprinkler timer. I took it apart this morning to discover the timing motor was dead. The spare is $49 plus shipping and I figured I could get a whole new timer for $60 so it seemed like a no-brainer. So we now have a new digital RainBird timer. Now I'm no dummy, but this thing requires a degree in astrophysics to program. I think I've got it how I want it but it's not intuitive at all. Still - at least it has a battery backup so it maintains the clock when the power is off.
Anyhoo - that was the first of many trips to Home Depot today. The rest were for stupid things like wire and batteries that didn't come with the new timer. Go figure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much