Ah yes. Mandatory tip for self service buffet.

I love a good argument first thing in the morning. I'm back at the hotel where the breakfast self service buffet induces a mandatory 18% gratuity on the bill. Same as last year, only this year they've become a bit more Nazi about not letting you remove that tip. Financially it doesn't bother me - this is a company gig - but it's the principal. Why the hell should I pay a mandatory tip for a self service buffet? Nobody served me other than to bring a glass of water. and at $21.79 for a bowl of cornflakes and two pieces of toast, you'd think they were making enough money already.

Bastards.
Everything's so expensive it's like being in England.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much