I'm awake.

I'm finally done with travelling for the time being. All the coming and going really took it out of me this time. The trip back didn't help either. The flight from Orlando was delayed by an hour so I missed the connection in Dallas. The next flight got cancelled and the third flight was delayed because the original plane went tech in Boston. I'd planned to be home by lunchtime on saturday but didn't get back to the house until nearly 9pm. When I finally got to bed, I spent the best part of 12 hours asleep trying to catch up. The persistent low-grade head cold and cough that I picked up didn't help either.
But I have a reasonably clear head now so I think I'm back to normal. A long motorbike ride up to Francis and back today helped a lot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much