A sunday blat.

Mike and I took off yesterday for a quick sunday blat into the mountains on the bikes. We did about 150 miles overall - nice ride. Up past Park City and into Henefer, then over East Canyon to Trapper's Loop, up and over then out of Ogden canyon and back down SR89 and I15 to Salt Lake City. Weather was perfect - cool, sunny and dry. This coming weekend looks like it's going to be a nice one too.

In the meantime, amongst all the other little things I concern myself with, I'm now wondering how best to save a section of our lawn that looks for the life of me like it's dead already and it's not even hot weather yet. I reckon something is eating the roots. Bastard.

On top of that I've managed to kill yet another tree in our back garden. Well of course it's not me that killed it, but you can get a complex, you know? When you move into a house and within 5 years, 3 trees die in the same garden. It sucketh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much