Mobile me?

WTF?
I just upgraded iTunes and it's installed something alongside called MobileMe.
I didn't ask for that. It's a bitch to uninstall too - it doesn't show up in add/remove programs. You've got to go to Apple Mobile Device Support and delete it there instead. 43.8Mb too. That would explain why the iTunes update was over 70Mb. Most of it was this thing.

It's obviously not critical because it uninstalled without needing a reboot - almost unheard of in Winblows.

I don't have an iPhone. I don't want an iPhone. And I certainly don't want Mobile Me (whatever it is).

That makes Apple as bad as Microsoft as far as I'm concerned. Installing sneakware without bothering to tell me.

I believe there's a word for that : Trojan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much