I know I shouldn't be amazed

I've been shopping on the internet for years. I shouldn't be amazed but every now and then something makes me sit back for a moment and think "wow". Thanks to the internet, I've been able to order a sports screen for my motorbike from a company in New Zealand. They sent me a tracking number, and I checked today and it had all the info in it, including when it left their warehouse, and when it was put on a plane headed for America. When it lands, the tracking system will update and I'll be able to follow it across the country until it arrives on my doorstep. Think about that for a moment - I was able to buy something from a small fabrication shop on the south island of New Zealand - quite literally the other side of the planet - and it'll be with me in about a week.

How cool is that?

Comments

Paul said…
Having just moved to the US from NZ I can understand what you mean. Just as long as you're not amazed that it came from NZ :-)

Paul
Chris said…
It arrived yesterday safe and sound. I had another "wow" moment :)

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much