All Hail the mighty Schumacher.

The bizarre accident in qualifying last weekend that put Felipe Massa in hospital has thrown a bit of a spanner into this year's Formula 1 championship. Faced with an empty seat, Ferrari have done the unthinkable and appeased Schumacher fans the world over : Michael Schumacher is going to race Massa's seat for the remainder of the season. I'm giddy like an excited schoolgirl at the prospect of this, because for the first time it means Alonso and Button are going to get to drive on track, in racing conditions, with the greatest Formula 1 driver of all time. Presuming of course that he's still got it - and I hope he has.
So while the racing world waits for better news from the Massa camp, we're hopefully going to be treated to the spectacle that is Schumacher one more time.

Comments

Paul said…
Not sure I quite understand the comment regarding Alonso and Button. Both were driving F1 when MS was driving for Ferrari.
Hamilton, however, wasn't.
Chris said…
Yeah - that was me getting over excited. I meant Hamilton - I want to see an on-track tussle between Hamilton and Schumacher.
Button is still relevant to my original post though because he actually has a car that works now :-)
Paul said…
Re Button, an excellent point :-)

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much