I love the park.

I love the park. As part of my attempt to lose weight, I'm walking around Sugarhouse Park each evening now and it's a great place to people-watch. There are the regular walkers, joggers and cyclists, but there's always something else going on. I wished I'd had my camera tonight - there was a picture-perfect photo of a couple practicing tai chi in the last rays of the sun. Groups of frisbee and football players - families at the barbecue pits - dog walkers - people just lounging around on the grass watching the world go by. I don't think either of us had really considered the park as a selling point when we bought our house, but now we live here, I wouldn't have it any other way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much