More preparation for the ski season.

Sports Authority are having their annual Sniagrab today ("bargains" spelled backwards). This is where they sell off all the remains of last season's products at a huge discount at the end of summer. Spendy full-price types who absolutely must have new kit every season are nowhere to be found at these events - they're strictly for those who want decent kit and bugger the year and style.
I went looking for ski pants because with my weight loss being the way it is, my old ski pants were like clown trousers on me. I came out with new Salomon ski pants ($79 instead of $149), a new Alpine Design ski jacket ($59 instead of $199) and a new pair of Scott ski gloved ($29 instead of $49). All decent brands. The best part was that because I was there before noon, I got an additional 25% off at the checkout.
Cost to the spendy full-price types: $397 plus tax.
Cost to me, today, before noon: $125 plus tax plus a lot of smug emissions.
Nice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much