Winblows 7 - not THAT great

So the time is upon us - Winblows 7 is here. Well - tomorrow anyway. I was pretty excited with the beta release last year - it was relatively clean and fast and compared to Vista it was nothing short of a revelation. But then the release candidate came out and as is the way with everything Microsoft, the bloat and slowdown had been introduced. Gone was the 20 second boot up. Gone was the slick, quick-responding interface. Gone was the speed. I skipped Vista and it now looks like there would need to be a pretty compelling reason to go to Windows 7. For the time being, because I don't want or need to rebuild and re-install my PC again, I'm sticking with XP. Until there's a "killer app" or actual reason to move to 7, everyone else can fawn and dote over it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much