Oh joy.

Imagine my delight. Having checked into the hotel here in Orlando tonight, I discover the room next to me has hotel virgins in it. Either that or the most inconsiderate people in Orlando right now. Either way, screaming up and down the hallway at midnight, screaming in the room, slamming the door and shouting at the top of their southern voices in the hallway doesn't strike me as the actions of anyone with any common decency or courtesy. That's not bad enough - there is also apparently another convention in town at the moment. I believe it's called Inconsiderate Indians and Pakistanis 2009. These goons have no courtesy either. When we took the elevator down to the lobby earlier, rather than wait for us to get out, the 400 of them waiting RIGHT outside the door just pushed their way in as we were exiting. We couldn't even get one step out of the elevator door before they just started shoving and pushing to get in. The old woman who's foot I ran over with my rolling suitcase got quite upset.
Then they all started arguing because the elevator 'overweight' sensor went off and prevented the doors from closing. When I got back a couple of minutes later, the same group were still arguing in a still-open elevator.
So either very inconsiderate, or unbelievably stupid.
Yes - this is going to be a wonderful week. :-(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much