Pandora radio is costing me a lot!

I discovered Pandora radio last week. Those who already know it will be rolling their eyes by now, but it's new to me so stick with me here. Basically, you seed it with a couple of pieces of music or artists, DJs etc and it creates a customised "radio" station that starts to spew out tracks similar to the seeds. You can rate each one as thumbs up or thumbs down to refine the algorithm. I'd say 75% of the tracks it has chosen so far are ones I already own, which is good; it means it's figured out quickly what my taste is. The other 25% have ended up as iTunes or Beatport purchases. Or acquired from, ahem, other sources if legal outlets refuse to carry them.
Must go, just heard another track I need.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hope tries the just-out-of-the-shower look.

Next up : the oxygen surcharge.

Jennifer Wilbanks - crazy-eyed cracker.