Less than stellar skiing conditions

Well so far winter has been a bit of a bust this year. Sure it's nice and cold but it's dry. Way too dry. We've barely had any rain or snow and the resort bases are pitiful. My go-to resort barely has 2ft of snow and it's all rocks and buried trees right now. The 10 day forecast doesn't look much better either. We ought to be knee-deep in snow by now but I guess we're getting the same deal we got 10 years ago when the Olympics came to town - dry start, wet end.

Comments

Mark N. said…
Sorry, it's my fault...I wished for no snow until the 15th so I could finish school without buying a parking permit (I can park the motorcycle for free). I promise that shortly after December 15 Jebus will unleash a flurry of hell-snow upon the great city of Mormons.

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much