Outlook is retarded.

From bad to worse. Microsoft software just gets more retarded by the day. I had reason to open up an archive folder today and look in my older "sent items" folder.
When I did, Outlook helpfully gave me "received" and "sent from" columns. You know, for sent items, it seems pretty obvious to me that "sent from" is always going to be me, and it also seems pretty obvious that I'd rather know when the mail was sent, than when it was received. After all, it is the sent items folder.
Worse still, if I close the outlook file and re-open it, it resets the columns again (after forgetting where I last opened the file from and defaulting to some folder buried in "my documents" somewhere).
If I just close the file, then try to delete it off the disk, Outlook hasn't really closed it, but has kept it open, deleted the view and then locked the file, so now I need to exit outlook completely just to delete the damn file.

A goddamn 5 year old kid wouldn't make sofware this stupid!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much