A State Of Trance - singles ?

In an idle moment today, I searched Google for a track that cropped up on Armin's A State Of Trance some months ago. The track was "The Sum Of Your Fears" by Amalgam. Very indy, nobody's heard of it. Except, it seems, EDM Digital. Not only have they heard of it, they have it for download for $1.50. Not only that, but they accept PayPal so I don't need to send any c/c info to yet another site. Not only that, but they have a ton of other singles that Armin has used in his mixes over the last year or so. Kudos to EDM Digital then, and there'll be more buck-fifty downloads coming my way shortly. This is their main index. Until then, I'm off into my headphones....♫♫♫♫

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much