How goddamn difficult is it to buy a digital camera?

I don't believe this. I have waited patiently to file my taxes to know whether or not I can afford the new digital camera I've been looking at. I go into Inkleys this morning and they don't have any in stock but can express deliver one from the warehouse for $25. No point in that - if I'm going to have to pay shipping I'll buy it off the internet. So then I try phoning all the camera stores in town - nobody has one. Ok fine. I'll get it off the internet. The only two places that sell it on the net are amazon, who want full price (so no deal there), and my favourite store, B&H Photo Video. Except on the B&H site it says "cannot be sold on the internet" and gives a 1-800 number. In desperation I call the 1-800 number only to find the fucking store is closed on saturdays! Their business week is sunday to thursday. What the FUCK? It's not like I'm trying to buy the Holy Grail! It's a fucking camera!
And on top of that, my laptop with XP on it keeps trying to connect to some other pissing wireless network despite the fact I have told it every single time to ignore that network.
I think I'll go back to bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much