Political correctness gone haywire.

It seems that nowadays, the worst type of person to be is a white male christian. (I'm just a white male). Any other combination of colour, sex, race and religion is considered to be somehow protected against blasphemy.
So read this report on CNN.com about the growing row over the really quite funny cartoons published this week having a poke at Islam. Read carefully the line where it says CNN has chosen to not show the cartoons in respect for Islam. Then pop over here and check out how CNN doesn't have the same respect for Christianity. If they did, they wouldn't have pictures of Kanye West done up as Jesus splashed all over their site. It seems NBC nightly news also refused to show the cartoons "out of respect". Respect my arse. It's out of fear. The media are scared fucking shitless to express an opinion any more. You know what - those cartoons are pretty damn funny. I'm sure the muslim press have no problem at all printing anti-christian and anti-B*sh stories, cartoons and pictures. To wit, a new Turkish movie ("Valley of the Wolves Iraq") features American soldiers crashing an Iraqi wedding, shooting the groom in head and dragging the survivors to Abu Ghraib prison where Jewish doctor cuts out their organs to sell them to rich people in New York. Inflamatory? You betcha. Politically correct? No way. Did the filmmakers have a problem with this? I doubt it. It's called "FREE SPEECH".

This double-standards, political correctness bullshit has to stop. Why is it that people like me can all be called "white" but black people can't be called "black"? They're not African Americans - they're black! I am not Anglo Saxon European - I'm white for fuck's sake. Why is it that we're allowed to refer to the Hajj, Ramadan and Hannukah, but not "Christmas"? Why do we have to call people "postal workers" instead of postmen and postwomen?

My God this is insane. Hell I can't even say that. "My Deity" this is in insane. And I probably can't say "Hell" either. FUUUUUUCCCCCKKKK!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much