3855

3855 vertical feet : how far I ski'd today on my first day in the newly fitted boots and with my own skis and poles. It took 3 runs down Easy Street to get used to the motions again, and to find out what was different between my own skis and last year's rentals. After that it was up the moonbeam lift 5 or 6 times. I had to call it a day on the 6th run as I was starting to make stupid mistakes and my legs were getting tired. Better to try again fresh in a couple of weeks than carry on and have another yard sale like last year.
The Element makes a great vehicle for getting to and from the ski resorts. It has no problem with the mountain roads and I can get all my kit inside so I don't need a roofrack or anything. Sweet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much