Emirates - the beginning of the end of flying.

I suppose it had to happen. Emirates are going to allow passengers to use cellphones on their flights next year. That's the beginning of the end, because once one airline allows it, they'll all do it.
Great.
So it's not bad enough that we're all shoved into low-pressure, super-dry, disease-filled flying aluminium tubes with no legroom and no food, now we're going to be forced to listen to every wanker who owns a cellphone too.? I'm sorry but it's very black and white for me. The first person that gets their cellphone out next to me on a flight is going to find it shoved up their arse. Fuck the air marshalls - if they want to arrest me that's fine because it means I'll be away from the tosser with the cellphone. I hope the airlines are ready for this, because the much-laughed-at "air rage" is going to become very real very quickly when this happens.

There's no need to allow cellphones on flights. What possible benefit is it going to bring? None. It's just going to let selfish self-important twats annoy the rest of us.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Well said, that man!

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much