Bloody DHL!

Why would anyone use DHL? They're useless. Years ago, we had a company problem where DHL "lost" a couple of large pieces of equipment. Six weeks ago, they "lost" a shipment due to me then "found" it a week later in the warehouse. Yesterday the delivered a shipment due to me to someone else in a totally different part of the city with an address not even remotely close to ours. In physical location or actual street number. DHL are a bloody menace. They're not running a courier company, they're running a joke.

Comments

Mark N. said…
TOO DAMN FUNNY! I had shipped a replacement RT to Denver on Tuesday via DHL overnight, guaranteed 10:30 AM delivery. Guess what? It went to Ohio. Didn't get it until Thursday at noon. Did however get a refund since in essence I sat on my ass for a day waiting for something that showed up a day late. Oh well, at least I have it an I am making progress.

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much