Preparing for Delta to lose my luggage.

Dammit all! I've got to fly bloody Delta tomorrow to get to LA for the connection to Hong Kong and Singapore. I didn't have any choice in that decision so it's time to put the contingency plan into play. I've had to go out and buy a laptop backpack so I can carry a change of clothes and some necessities as well as the laptop on board. I managed to get a lot more into that backpack than I thought it would carry, which is nice. I've got enough in there to last for two days in Singapore whilst Delta get my luggage to Cathay Pacific so it can catch up with me. Some would call that pessimistic, but those who do haven't travelled on Delta.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much