Harry Potter launch party.

Phew! That was quite the night. I helped out last night at the Harry Potter 7 launch party for the King's English - where Paula works. The turnout was huge - it's a good job we were allowed to close the road. There were easily 1,500 people there, most in costume, which was great. I surprised Paula - I'd led everyone to believe I was just going to be there in a Potter T-shirt. So when I turned up dressed as Hagrid, it took her a good minute to realise who I was. The party was a brilliant success though - we had TV crews there from channels 2, 4 and 5 throughout the evening. We put a few public web albums up on Picasa for people to look at - check them out: The King's English Harry Potter 7 launch party. Oh, and this is me....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much