BF Goodrich - world's crappiest tyres.

I just got back from my fifth visit to the tyre place. Out of the 8 BF Goodrich tyres we've tried on my car, 6 of them have been bad. I have never had this sort of problem with tyres before. I can only come to the conclusion that like everything else made in America, they're absolute shit.
I'm going Japanese. I've sworn by Yokohama for the last 14 years - this was the first time I tried something different. The car is going back tomorrow and they're taking those American-made pieces of shit off the Honda, and replacing them with Yokohama YK520s instead.
The guys at Discount Tire have been incredibly patient with me - hats off to them. They did a wicked deal on the Yokohama's too for all the trouble. They should be $90 more expensive per tyre than the BFGs and they're doing them for $30 more a piece. I don't have any problem with the way they've treated me.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Should have taken the Pirelli's :-)

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much