The continuing wheel saga

Since getting the new tyres and wheels for the Element, the balancing's never been quite right. They re-balanced the wheels for me a couple of weeks ago, but that didn't cure it so I went in again yesterday and got them to do a roadforce balance this time. That showed up 3 out of the 4 tyres as being bad - so out-of-balance from the factory that they were essentially unsafe. So tomorrow I have to go in for three new tyres.
I went to clean the wheels this morning and have now discovered that with all the faffing about, they've dinged one of the wheels - looks like with a tyre gun. So now I have to demand a new wheel off them too.
This is really testing my patience now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much