Bank card services - clever, but wrong.

As I'd secretly suspected, the woman I spoke to at bank card services on saturday after discovering my bank card had been cloned, was wrong. Their system is clever enough to figure out that the 15 transactions in Georgia weren't me, but when she told me that the transactions wouldn't clear because I'd reported them as fraudulent, she was wrong. This morning, I'm $1500 out of pocket because of it. Not good enough. When I report transactions as fraudulent, the should block the transactions. They didn't, and worse, they lied about the fact that they could.

This isn't going to end well for Zions bank.....

Comments

Anonymous said…
Here starts -1 for Zions? Btw have you any idea how card got cloned?

H.
One of your int. readers
Chris said…
There's only two places I used it recently that I've never used it before. The first was StarWash - a new car wash that opened up in town. The place looks professional and is part of a large chain but the guys running it all look like ex-cons.
The other is Home Depot online. Normally I shop in their stores, but for once I had to get something off their site. They were in the news 6 months ago because their database of credit card numbers was hacked, and it seems more than a coincidence that they process all their online orders in Georgia - where my cloned card was used.

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much