Oh. My. Go(ooooo)d.

So I'm here at NASA in California, giving them a refresher course, and the Russian chap I'm teaching name-drops that he knows someone at the Google campus next door. So we were 'let in' for lunch.
It's like nirvana.
Free bikes to get around the campus (that are all given a mechanical once-over each night and redistributed to the front gate for the morning rush). Free wifi that extends for miles (I'm logged on to it free right now from my hotel room). Open-plan offices and workspaces where people are - well - just sitting and working (hallways, nooks, crannies, park benches, window sills).

And a free cafeteria that would make you cry. Every food you could possibly imagine, from just about every country, in every style. Free.

So we filled our plates and sat down next to some bloke called Sergey Brin. I believe he's quite important.

:-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much