You've got to love the big airlines.

We've got a trip to the UK planned shortly, and I don't know why but I decided to check the trip details today. Both the schedules had changed going to and from England, but the outbound trip was the most interesting. When I originally booked the flights, we had a 2 hour layover in Atlanta. With the changed schedule, the flight from Atlanta now leaves 28 minutes before the flight from Salt Lake gets in. And Delta, bless their hearts, hadn't re-booked us on an earlier flight. In other words if I hadn't checked, we'd only have found this out when we went to check in at the airport.
All fixed now :)

Comments

Paul said…
You seem surprisingly calm about this Chris. Just getting used to it all or are you restraining yourself????
Chris said…
Well they fixed it at no cost to me, and quickly. If we'd got to the point of travelling and they'd not said anything, that would be different I suppose. Although having said that the schedule changed again today but not enough to cock it up.

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much