The Best Buy Corollary

When Best Buy moved into town, nerds and geeks all over the valley praised their chosen deities, for all our dreams had come true. A shop we'd actually want to browse in. It quickly put Circuit City and Ultimate Electronics out of business, and slowly dragged Inkleys under. Now they're pretty much the only game in town. And that's a problem.
I'm in the market for an HD camcorder at the moment and I've narrowed my choice down to three. Best Buy only has one of them - and only at one store. The other two are not to be found anywhere in this city, or even close by. Obviously I'm going to buy the chosen device off the interwebs when the time comes, but I'd like to at least handle all three of them before making my decision. Reviews alone do not maketh the decision.
But it looks like I'm going to be "forced" to buy the only one I can find locally. Which as it turns out isn't so bad - it was number 2 on the list.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much