Springtime in the rockies

I love snow because I love the winter time. But this early spring snow we've been having over the last few weeks concerns me now because of the trees in our garden. Most of them are starting to bud and leaf and heavy wet snow isn't doing them any good at all. We've lost three big limbs on our cherry tree so far and I'm hoping it will survive after that mauling. Rain at this time of year is fine and light, fluffy Utah snow would be awesome but it's too warm for that now. I'm hoping this weekend will be the last of this and that we transition to spring showers now.
It's one of the oddities of living here - one day it's 20 degrees, the next day we have snow on the ground.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much