I think I'll give up with specific war news. We're in such deep shit in Iraq now that nobody seems to realise they're running headlong into Vietnam War Part 2 - The Gulf.

Anyway, we picked up the bike on friday and moved into the new house on saturday. It took us 2 and a half hours to get everything moved from the apartment to the house. Sweet. The people we'd asked to help were brilliant. So now we're getting used to new house noises and smells, meeting the neighbours etc etc. It's all very strange. DISH networks came out and sorted out the satellite system for us. We're getting all but 3 of the channels we had on AT&T, two of which we hardly ever watched, for $18 a month less. Suh-weet.

On friday, the company laid off another 58 people, which made my heart jump into my mouth when I heard about it. After all - new house, mortgage commitment.....

On sunday, Bob and his wife, Kerry, Paula and I took off on the bikes for a four-hour ride to Antelope Island to get some lunch, then off around the Ogden loop. It was great - possibly the most enjoyment I've had out of a motorbike yet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much