Chopper Chris pt.2

Ah yes - I forgot to follow up on the helicopter check ride. Well it was a bit of a wash because of my fine athletic physique. They have two types of helicopter there - Robinson R22 and R44s. The R22 has a seat crush weight of 108kg, and being the fine 118kg specimen of a man that I am, that wasn't going to work. The R44 has a much higher crush weight but they only have one of those and it was out with an instructor at the time. The school has had a lot of interest recently and they're looking to get a Schwiezer for their collection, which also has a high crush weight. When they get that in, or when they have a slot on the R44, they're going to call me to carry on. I did spend a lot of time talking to them about the various requirements, licenses, job prospects etc, and the bottom line seems to be that if I decide to go through with it, I'll be very happy but very poor.
In the meantime I need to shed 10kg.....

Comments

Anonymous said…
Whether its in Kg's or Lb's either way you can't hide the truth. You are still a Fat Bastard !

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much