Best couple of days for a long while?

Could the last couple of days have gone any better? I submit that it could not.
First, Qwest were able to solve my slow DSL speed last night instantly. Not sure how or why, but my download speed had dropped to less than 500kb/sec. Now it's back up to 1300kb/sec or so. Sweet.
Then today, when the Dish network guy didn't turn up, I called them to find out that "Ted" in Delhi had charged me $78 for the promo I ordered, but despite having told me he'd booked the engineer, he'd in fact not done anything. The girl on the phone today apologised profusely and the result is that we're getting the promo for free. Double sweet.
And finally, Jim got fired.

Trifecta!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much