Microsoft : being difficult for the sake of it.

Why is everything so bloody difficult when it comes to Microsoft? All I want to do is a rip a CD as a single MP3 with no gaps in it. Microsoft, in all their widsom, won't allow me to do that. Mediaplayer has no way of telling it to rip a CD all in one go. No - instead, when I put a mix CD in, it rips every single bloody track as a unique mp3. In iTunes? Simple - tick a box. The problem is our corporate overlords won't allow iTunes as an installed application on our hobbled PCs so I'm stuck with what Bill Gates wants me to use, and as usual, it's shit.
Microsoft : Where user-unfriendliness isn't a motto - it's a way of life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much