Jeez AT&T really do suck major ass. They told us we'd be able to take our old phone number to the new house because it was serviceable. We've sent out all the change of address cards, and today they tell me - "mistake" - it's not serviceable. They told me that now they're Comcast, not AT&T, and the serviceable areas have changed! They won't cover the cost of re-sending change-of-address cards, and they can't even keep their story straight about how long I can have a redirect intercept on the old number. 2 hours ago, it was 12 months. I phoned back and now it's 6 weeks.
So now I'm going to have to use Qwest, who have kindly rooted out a phone number only 2 digits different from our old AT&T number. And they're cheaper.
I checked to see if comcastsucks.com has been taken, and it has. Shame.
AT&T, ComCast - YOU SUCK! Kiss my shiny metal ass.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much