A productive day

After a lot of cursing and swearing yesterday, I finally managed to finish cutting my 6 inch hole in the tile ceiling of our downstairs shower. Once again the guy who built this house didn't do anything by halves. A layer of tile, then slate, then metal mesh, then plaster, then wood. So at last we have a flush-fitting light in the downstairs shower - no more nutting yourself on the old glass nipple that was in there.
And this afternoon I succeeded in setting up our wired print server on our network so now we've been able to move the printers out of the way into the family room. Sweet.

I also got a bounceback from my new email account at Rockwell Collins just now - I guess the servers aren't quite working yet :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much