Hello 800mg ibuprofen

I'm not big on taking pills and drugs just for the hell of it. So when the doc diagnosed my incredibly sore heels yesterday as having achilles tendonitis, he presribed me 800mg ibuprofen tablets 3 times a day. That's a shitload of ibuprofen.
The thing is, within 30 minutes of taking the first one this morning, I was able to walk far more smoothly than I've been doing in the past few days. And now - mid-afternoon - I'm walking with no visible limp at all. Amazing.
So whether the ibuprofen is numbing the pain (which would be a first for me as painkillers typically have no effect on me), or whether the anti-inflamatory aspect of them has taken the swelling out of my achilles tendons, I don't know. What I do know is it's a lot less painful to walk now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much