Ah yes - the clothing industry.

I very nearly got snookered today. I was out looking for a lightweight summer jacket, it being summer and all. Of course I'm too late - everyone is selling furs, fleeces, 1,000,000-tog winter jackets and skiing gear now.
Heaven forbid I should want to buy some clothes for the season I'm in right now. No - the clothing industry would rather I buy bulky winter clothes when its 35°C outside, and light and airy summer clothes when its 15 below zero in the winter.
Fortunately I got the last jacket in one particular store, after ages spent looking. The girl at the checkout was as surprised as me when she exclaimed "I didn't think we had any summer gear left."

Apparently.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much