Subaru brakes

This brake problem on the Scooby is really starting to piss me off. It sounds like one of the brake pads in the calipers at the front is misaligned, or the caliper is sticking or something. About 50% of the time when I brake, it does it now, but today when we were stopping somewhere on State Street, it was buzzing and vibrating, then there was an audible and feelable "clunk" from the front end somewhere and the buzzing and vibration stopped. Next set of lights, the brakes were quiet, then at about 10mph, there was the clunk again and they buzzed and vibrated down to a stop.
I don't care what Mark Miller Subaru say, it's not the rear brakes, it's not the rotors and it's not "just me". The car did not do this before the emissions and inspection when they replaced the front pads. Since then, after 2 return visits to get it fixed, it's continued to do it. It's obviously something they did - I just don't know what. It's going back again tomorrow and they can keep it and give me a loaner until they find the problem and fix it. I'm sick of going back and forth to that place. I've never had a problem with them before now, but this is sorely testing my patience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The non-separation of the LDS church and Utah state.

Employees don't want much